You’re going to a three night festival with 130,000 people and you don’t want to carry a lot of stuff around with you, so what do you do with it? Rent a locker! The lockers are only $75 for three nights and can easily be split amongst a group of people where it’s pocket change compared to how much the rest of the festival costs.
How do the lockers work? Walk up to the table they’ll have set up by the lockers, show them your ID, they hand you a wrist band with the locker combination. That simple! From there you can hand out the combination to others, just trust those you’re giving it out to if you plan on keeping valuables in the locker.
Here’s some reasons to rent a locker that’ll make it worth it:
1. Buy merchandise the moment you walk into the festival and then stash it in your locker the rest of the night. No worries about carrying it, dirtying it, losing it, destroying it.
2. You can only bring in sealed items through security like cigarettes, gum and chap stick so it can be easier to bring them in with you the first night and put them in the lockers.
3. Charge your phone! Chances are you won’t have cell phone signal but you’ll probably be busy You can only charge one phone at a time though so if you’re sharing the locker make sure to share.
4. For those who’ll be wearing costumes of some sort there’s a chance you’ll get sick of it or it’ll fall apart and you’ll want to put it somewhere safe. Your fluffies getting too hot or dirty? Put them in the locker! Lighten your load if you’ve brought too much along and put it in the locker.
5. It’s Las Vegas and it’s hot but night there’ll be some wind and it’ll cool down a little so if you’re going half-naked you may be thinking about bringing a thin sweatshirt or top to be able to cover up. It’ll also be cooler in the morning so if you’re the type
6. A camelbak is a vital accessory for anyone going to a festival and at the end of the night you can either take it back to your hotel or you can just put it in the locker for the next night.
The lockers are currently $75 for EDC Las Vegas and will likely sell out. Don’t think about it too long and miss out!
EDC LV 2014: http://mobilecharginglockers.com/edc-las-vegas-2014/
EDC NY 2014: http://mobilecharginglockers.com/edc-new-york-2014/
This may sound like a paid advertisement but we are not affiliated with Mobile Charging Lockers, just appreciate the value of them.
Have an idea for a tip or are you interested in writing one? Send an email to email@example.com
A protip a day every day, #1 will be the day we walk into EDC Las Vegas 2014!
Need more information? Have questions? Here’s some additional links:
- Join our Facebook group EDC Vegas Forever.
- Win a FREE 2014 EDC Las Vegas ticket.
- Check out all of the previous ProTips here.
- Check out the list of 2014 EDC Week events.
- View our EDC Las Vegas main page for frequently asked questions.
- Follow us on Twitter @TheScene_isDead and interact with our Facebook page atFacebook.com/TheSceneisDeaddotcom.