The three-day Mysteryland US festival returns in 2015 for its second year to Bethel Woods, NY over Memorial Day Weekend, May 22–24, 2015. A two-hour drive away from New York City, the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts in New York is site of the legendary 1969 Woodstock festival.
Important ticket pre-sale details:
- Register for the official pre-sale, which kicks off on December 4th at 10 AM EST. Sign up here to receive an activation code which you’ll need to access the pre-sale.
- Fans who are MasterCard cardholders can access the exclusive MasterCard Only Sale which kicks off December 3rd at 10 AM EST. Sign up here!
- Purchasing your tickets during the pre-sale of December 4th guarantees you access to the lowest priced tier on all available tickets.
- General on sale begins on December 5th at 10AM EST at Mysteryland.us.
- Information on tickets and packages can be found at mysteryland.us
- Mysteryland has partnered with U.S. ticketing agency Flavorus for the pre- and general on-sale.
- Mysteryland is a 21+ festival.
Holy Ground camping grounds is expanding for 2015 and will feature:
- Bigger camping grounds with more capacity!
- More facilities such as showers and restrooms – FIVE large shower and restroom units instead of one.
- Better gravel roads will be put in place as part of the festival’s mud-prevention operations.
- Plaza Central will get a facelift. More food and beverage stalls will be included to cater to the breakfast rush.Plus more markets and outdoor and indoor seating.
- Free water stations will be available.
- A total of three Holy Ground stages! In addition to the return of the Camping Circus and BangOn! bus stages, a new outdoor camping stage has been added dubbed “The Pineapple Paradise”.
- An exclusive pre-festival kick-off party for Holy Ground campers will take place on Friday, May 22, 2015 from 2 PM – 2 AM.
- Opening parties called “The Breakfast Club” will kick off each day of the festival starting at 11 AM.
Mysteryland offers several VIP camping packages including:
- “Easy Tents,” featuring a Mysteryland-branded pre-set up tent with a two-person airbed along with two sleeping bags, located in the Easy Tent section of the Holy Ground. The Easy Tent package includes either two Nomad Weekend tickets or two Bohemium Premium Weekend tickets for access to the festival and camping grounds.
- Bohemium Premium Lodges: fully furnished luxury tents located in the Lodge Village and equipped with beds, power outlets, and interior lighting, plus access to free lockers, restrooms and showers exclusive for Lodge guests, as well as VIP parking.