VIP ticket holders will be able to enjoy expanded VIP offerings this year during the Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas which is taking place at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, June 19-21, 2015. VIP amenities available at EDC Las Vegas 2015 will include Wi-Fi hot spots, new viewing areas, complimentary gourmet food and drink options, and more as well as offerings brought back from last year.
New VIP offerings for 2015:
- Exclusive Wi-Fi hotspots, as well as phone charging stations placed throughout the VIP areas.
- VIP Courtyard to offer photo booths, complimentary make-up artists applying body paint
- Ball pit made especially for VIPs who want to play while enjoying the sights and sounds at kineticFIELD
- Complimentary passed appetizers each night from 6-8 pm at the VIP dining deck (while supplies last)
- Complimentary drink options for their tasting pleasure
- Spacious viewing area in front of the cosmicMEADOW stage
VIP offerings brought back from last year:
- Picturesque photo-op locations within the VIP area
- Spectacular views offered on the elevated decks at kineticFIELD and circuitGROUNDS stages
- VIP exclusive Ferris wheel, offering shorter lines and stunning views of the festival grounds below
- Expedited entry into the festival
- Exclusive lanyard
Not mentioned in Insomniac’s press release is actually one of my favorite VIP benefits, lighted restroom trailers which include: sinks with running water; fluorescent lighting throughout the interior; porcelain toilets with hand-free flushing; and trailers are fully stocked with soap, paper towels and toilet paper.
Although EDC Las Vegas 2015 GA tickets are sold out, VIP tickets are still available.
VIP pass holders must be 21+. Priced at $748.80 (ticket price $699+ service fees $49.80).
Buy a VIP 3-Day Festival Pass HERE
kineticFIELD VIP Dining Deck Experience
Last year EDC Las Vegas offered its VIP pass holders several dining options on a beautifully designed VIP dining deck overlooking the kineticFIELD main stage, complete with upscale décor, contemporary accents and a private bar to enjoy. New for this year, VIP pass holders can visit the dining deck for complimentary passed appetizers each night from 6 to 8 pm, while supplies last. VIP pass holders will also make reservations to experience a full sit-down dinner menu inspired by the festival, featuring a chef-designed, three-course gourmet meal overlooking kineticFIELD. As in past years, it should be expected that all guests must 21+ and already have either a VIP wristband or Cabana wristband to enter the dining deck area. Pricing and reservation information will be made available soon.
If you and your group have decided to skip buying an EDC shuttle pass and are planning to drive to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for all three nights of the festival, then you might want to consider buying a VIP parking pass. You can get a three-day pass for $120 plus a $10.05 service fee with shipping options ranging from free up to $25 for express. If there’s 4 people riding in your car that’s slightly less than $35 per person. The VIP parking pass allows one vehicle access to a special premier lot at the Speedway, saving you time parking and hassle getting into the festival and out of the parking lot when you’re ready to head back to your hotel to catch some sleep. It doesn’t matter whether you and your friends bought GA or VIP tickets because this designated parking will have entrance and exit lanes for both ticket holders. Premier parking grants access to a reserved lot which is conveniently located near the Gate S entrance into EDC (Gate “S” is where the artists typically enter the festival). From the Strip, drive north on Las Vegas Blvd. and follow the signs to the Premier Lot. The only public traffic past Gate 4 will be for those with Premier Parking, so be sure to hang the pass on your rear-view mirror as you approach the lot.
Premier parking includes:
– Special premier parking lot for easy access in and out
– Close proximity to festival entrance
– Entrance has lanes for both GA & VIP ticket holders
– Pass is valid all 3 nights of EDC Las Vegas
– Price: $120 + $10.05 service fees + shipping ($0-$25)
Buy a Premier Parking Pass HERE
If you are not planning to drive and park at the speedway, then likely you’ll need an EDC shuttle pass. Buy your EDC LV Shuttle Pass now.
Need more information? Have questions? Here’s some additional links: