Dance music fans can now bid on over-the-top adventures with some of their favorite DJs, featuring EDC Las Vegas DJs such as Above & Beyond, Martin Garrix, Arty and more, all to benefit charity. This first-ever EDC Week Charity Auction, gives fans the chance to create a priceless meet & greet experience with the performing EDC Las Vegas artists during the week leading up to EDC Las Vegas or during the festival. Some of the artist-based experiences include taking a selfie with Hardwell on stage at EDC, sitting in the DJ booth with Martin Garrix, making sushi at Nobu with Krewella, and more! These once-in-a-lifetime auction items are now available through the EDC Week Charity Auction, closing Friday, May 15 at 9 a.m. PT via eBay Giving Works at Ebay.com/Insomniac.
In partnership with eBay Giving Works, the inaugural EDC Week Charity Auction will donate raised funds to Culture Shock Las Vegas, a group dedicated to empowering young people through dance and steering them away from substance abuse, violence and hatred.
The selection of artist experience auction items includes:
- Make Sushi with Krewella: Learn the art of sushi with the legendary Krewella sisters at one of Las Vegas’ premier restaurants, Nobu. One winner and a friend will spend the afternoon hanging out with the Platinum recording artist while enjoying delicious rolls.
- Helicopter to EDC Las Vegas with DJ/Producer Snails: One winner and a friend will arrive in style with DJ/producer Snails on a state-of-the-art helicopter provided by Maverick Helicopters. During the festival, the three of you will refuel with a private taco party. After the last set plays, ride back to the Strip with Snails in a private SUV, while getting an exclusive listening of his unreleased music.
- Hardwell, Hakkasan, EDC Las Vegas and YOU: On Thursday, June 18, one lucky winner and a guest will enjoy a dinner at Hakkasan Restaurant, followed by a private meet-up with Hardwell in the Hakkasan Ling Ling Lounge. The winner will receive a personalized Hardwell care package, filled with autographed headphones, T-shirts and more. Following the meet-up, enjoy a private escort to an exclusive area to watch Hardwell from a sky box with VIP service. In addition, join Hardwell onstage at EDC to take a selfie (EDC ticket not included).
- One-on-One with Arty: Looking to break into the industry? One winner will get 30 minutes of exclusive time with one of dance music’s fastest-rising stars, Arty. Get the inside scoop on what it takes to make it in the industry, or swap stories with the Insomniac Records signee. It’s up to you how you want to spend your time with the world-famous “Up All Night” producer.
- Fly From Los Angeles to EDC Las Vegas with Datsik: Winner and a guest will have the opportunity to fly with Datsik from his hometown of Los Angeles to EDC Las Vegas in true VIP style. The winner will receive two first class tickets on Delta Air, where an airport greeter will take you, your guest and Datsik to an exclusive lounge. After landing, enjoy a plush ride with Datsik to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Wet Republic, Above & Beyond and YOU: Jump inside the Wet Republic DJ booth with Above & Beyond during EDC Week. The intimate meet-and-greet will allow one lucky winner and a guest the chance to take photos with the legendary trance DJs. In addition, the winner will receive a signed copy of Above & Beyond’s newest album, We Are All We Need, VIP expedited entry, and a daybed with VIP service at the club.
- Martin Garrix and YOU in the DJ Booth at Omnia: The winner will receive a complimentary dinner for two at Searsucker Restaurant, exclusive access to Omnia Nightclub’s DJ booth during the chandelier show, a meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Martin Garrix, and VIP bottle service.
- Steve Angello and YOU at SLS Las Vegas: Hang out with SLS Las Vegas resident Steve Angello during EDC Week. One winner will receive a complimentary table at LiFE Nightclub or cabana at Foxtail Pool Club for one of Angello’s shows, score a meet-and-greet with the former Swedish House Mafia member, and have the chance to hop in the booth during his performance. In addition to the club prizes, the winner will receive comp admission into all EDC Week events at SLS Las Vegas (max. four comps per event), limited-edition Steve Angello Reflections swag, signed poster and flag.
- Spend a Day with Audien at His Home Away from Home: Spend time with Marquee Nightclub resident DJ Audien during his Audien & Friends show during EDC Week, including dinner with the DJ and his crew at Lavo or Tao, gambling session at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas casino, hangout session in Audien’s room prior to the show as he selects his playlist for the night, and all-access during his set at Marquee Nightclub.
A full list of auction items can be viewed Ebay.com/Insomniac.