Many people have been wondering where is their shuttle pass. Was it supposed to be have been included in with their EDC ticket, will it be mailed separately, do they pick it up in Las Vegas at their shuttle stop or designated location, or is there a special code to link it to their EDC experience pass wristband? Ticketmaster sent out the following email to all purchasers of shuttle passes.
If you sign into your Ticketmaster account and select your shuttle pass you will now have an option to print-at-home or if you have the Ticketmaster app on your phone you can do mobile entry.
Then on the first night when you board the shuttle at your designated stop, bring along your printed ticket or use the ticket on your mobile app to pick up your shuttle wristband.
If you still haven’t purchased your shuttle pass it’s not too late. Many of the stops are sold out, so make sure it purchase it as soon as possible so you don’t miss out! You may use your shuttle pass only for the designated pickup location you indicate upon purchase. Buy your shuttle pass here!
- Mandalay Bay – East side of Las Vegas Blvd. on Four Seasons Drive behind the McDonald’s (SOLD OUT)
- Excalibur – Tour Rotunda at Excalibur Hotel (SOLD OUT)
- MGM Grand – MGM Way (next to self-park garage) (SOLD OUT)
- MGM Resorts Village – East side of Las Vegas Blvd. across from Luxor main entrance
- Aria – Tour Lobby of Aria Hotel (SOLD OUT)
- The Cosmopolitan – Main Valet entrance of Cosmopolitan Hotel, far right side (SOLD OUT)
- The LINQ – Behind LINQ Hotel, across from the High Roller Observation Wheel, far northeast end of parking lot
- Circus Circus – Adventure Dome Lot at Circus Circus Hotel
- Downtown – Southeast corner of Fremont & 9th Ave.