Starting on October 1, 2015 Nevada’s amended Live Entertainment Tax (LET) rate will be a flat rate of 9% of the admission charge to a venue where live entertainment is provided. Previously the way the law was written Electric Daisy Carnival had been exempt. However, now the LET tax will apply to all Electric Daisy Carnival tickets purchased as soon the amended law goes into effect on October 1st. To ensure that fans have the lowest admission price possible, Insomniac has decided to move the on sale date of EDC Las Vegas 2016 tickets months sooner than in previous years.
Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2016 tickets will go on sale Monday, September 21 at Noon PDT. But as long as you purchase your ticket before October 1st you will not pay the 9% Live Entertainment Tax, so you can expect to save for $31.95 for GA and $62.91 for VIP.
Here’s how the GA and VIP pricing plus fees breaks out:
Here’s some additional ticket related information to keep in mind:
- GA ticket prices will increase $20 + .65 in fees after the first tier sells out.
- Single day tickets will not be available for this three-day experience.
- Layaway plans will be available. Insomniac is currently finalizing details and will make information available by the time tickets go on sale September 21.
- A shipping & handling fee of $8.50 is added to every ticket order. (Note: Insomniac does not clarify if this amount is for US shipping only. Likely International shipping will higher as in previous years or you’ll need to pick up tickets at will call.)
- $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations.
For more information about EDC Las Vegas 2016 tickets you can visit electricdaisycarnival.com/tickets.