There’s more to Las Vegas than sex, drugs, booze, gambling, pool parties and Electric Daisy Carnival so make sure to check some it out (while drinking and gambling on your way to a pool party or back to the room to have sex). This may sound like a ridiculous idea but check some of these other things out.
This is only a small list of the popular attractions, seek out some more if you have the time since you never know when you’ll be back in Vegas.
Attractions and Shows:
- The Fremont Street Experience – http://www.vegasexperience.com/
- Bellagio Fountains – http://www.bellagio.com/attractions/fountains-of-bellagio.aspx
- Mirage Volcano – http://www.mirage.com/attractions/volcano.aspx
- Sirens of Treasure Island (pirate show) – http://www.treasureisland.com/shows/sirens_of_ti.php
- Fall of Atlantis at Ceasers – http://www.vegas.com/attractions/on-the-strip/caesars-atlantis-fountain/
- Circus Circus features rides, shows and games. It’s not exactly like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but definitely interesting – http://www.circuscircus.com/las_vegas_entertainment/
- Welcome to Las Vegas sign – http://www.vegas.com/attractions/on-the-strip/welcome-las-vegas-sign/
Watch the Wildlife
Not the gamblers teeming at the slots, but the whole host of animals you can find at the hotels….
The MGM Grand has an in-house Lion habitat, The Mirage has its own family of White Tigers and aquarium of Tropical fish, and The Flamingo boasts a ‘Tropical island’ with exotic birds and flora and fauna. It’s like a free day out at a very weird zoo!
Taken from 10 Free Things to do in Las Vegas.
You don’t have to do all of these things but they are free and if you’ve never been to Las Vegas before make sure to see some of these!