The start of the week has been painful for a lot of people as pictures are popping up everywhere of others receiving their ticket packages and you still have not. It’s like Christmas morning as a someone else opens present after present and you’ve gotten nothing.
Insomniac has a tough task of sending out 115,000 tickets bundled in who knows how many packages. Add on top of that the post office having to handle all of it and get it out and it’s a long process. They do a great job of it but probably can’t drop off 115,000 packages all at once.
So here’s what you do:
1) Go to http://www.flavorus.com/
2) Click on My Account at the top and login.
3) Between the Order Details and Receipt/Tickets buttons on the right hand side you’ll see a little truck so click on that.
4) A box will popup with a tracking number so click on that as well.
5) Your order will either say that it’s accepted and processed at a USPS facility which means it’s on the way or it’ll say Electronic Shipping Info Received which means it has not shipped yet. If it’s on it’s way, awesome! It’ll be at your mail box in a day or two. If it only says shipping info received it means it has not shipped out yet and you have to be patient. Do not call Flavorus. Do not tweet at Pasquale, Insomniac or anyone else. They aren’t going to do anything.
Still have a question? Here’s an entry directly from Flavorus:
Where are my EDC tickets?LAST UPDATED: MAY 14, 2013 10:33AM PDTUPDATED MAY 14, 2013- Not all packages have been shipped yet. Shipping continues every day and will continue for the next week or so. The date on which you purchased your tickets has no bearing as to the shipping order, they are shipped randomly. You will receive an email when your packagegets to the post office telling you your tracking number so you can see the progress. If you have not received your package by June 1, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
In other words, JUST BE PATIENT!!
If your tickets haven’t arrived yet they will and your Christmas morning (if you don’t celebrate Christmas I apologize, you know what I’m referencing) will be here soon enough.
About the ProTips: I’ve been counting down the days until Electric Daisy Carnival with a tip a day until the day of the festival. There’ll be more to come after this one and you can view ALL of them here.